GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

S.Fl.Vdub - Bullshitter

Uberryan

Banned
The one thing that leads me to believe he wasn't trying to scam me is that the money was sent to me, just not refunded properly. It's not like he benefited by paypal getting extra fees.

Nope, but it's not exactly difficult to do it right the first time. I still call shady business practice shananigans on him.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
That's what he said, but then he didn't create the thread, so it's not directly related to the OP's beef.

much i figured. but it does seem like focalpoint has been saying, "odd" to say the least. bam it's mitch kept saying he feels that the seller wasn't trying to scam him after the "FACT" that the refund/s (with fees) came after this thread.

weird :confused:

Uberryan

Banned
OP still hasn't replied back to a PM I sent him requesting a few bits of info on the situation. Since Seller appears to claim innocence, and states he refunded both parties in past tense, I would like the OP to verify this claim if it occurred in a similar way to BAM, then this is just shady business and nothing more. However, if OP is still out his $600, has not seen an inch of a refund or any attempt to be given one, and has had no contact from the seller since this went down, and more over has seen proof that the product was sold since then, I will call scam. Be it amateur or not.

allset

Go Kart Champion
this happens all the time.

also important NEVER send large amounts as a gift unless u know the seller. Once u send as a gift u lose all buyer protection and dispute rights. Be wary of anyone demanding being paid as gift.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Bam it's Mitch you're just confusing everybody by posting in this thread saying your case is resolved. The OP is still out $600.

Dannysstylez

Passed Driver's Ed
Im gone for about 6 hours and its surprising of what has become of this thread, I can't be pissed anymore because that audizine link killed haha. so heres an update, the guy finally hits me back up and we exchange a few war messages to each other and i check paypal and the refunding is in a pending state. Finally I can get this off my chest and have some peace in my life. Still! that fist pumping looking goon can still kiss my ass.

Uberryan

Banned
Im gone for about 6 hours and its surprising of what has become of this thread, I can't be pissed anymore because that audizine link killed haha. so heres an update, the guy finally hits me back up and we exchange a few war messages to each other and i check paypal and the refunding is in a pending state. Finally I can get this off my chest and have some peace in my life. Still! that fist pumping looking goon can still kiss my ass.

So the refund was issued today? Or you don't know?

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
OP, guy states he refunded you the money. Can you prove he has or hasn't by posting a screen cap of your paypal transactions without all the personal info? He states that he sent you a refund, and that you sent the cash back after being taxed by paypal fees. Truth behind this?

That's what I was confused about. In the 1st post, OP quoted the guy said that he will have to refund the money or the buyer has to send him $50 more.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I take one afternoon and evening off from this site, and this is the shit I miss?? This Justin S4 character?? This is insane!

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Just found this. Surprised. I know Paolo. Sold him my old headlight housings. I also know alot of United Euros guys who know him real well. I see he never posted in this thread. Hope you guys resolved it.