GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Justed moved to fairfax station VA

Tg2098

Passed Driver's Ed
well i just moved to the fairfax station area and got my car tuned in pittsburgh pa, now my clutch is slipping a little and i am looking for a good shop to install the southbend stage 3 drop in disk any reccomendations anyone?

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
NGP in Lorton VA, Wiskos Racing in sterling. ngp can be booked for up to 2 weeks, so ask for appointment via email or call them, those guys know what they're doing and its also an APR shop too. Maybe ask em if they have the drop in disk in stock too

Tg2098

Passed Driver's Ed
thanks for the info i got in contact with NGP which is close to where im living so ill probably go with them

ForzaGTI

Ready to race!
Hey Tkulhanc134,

Do you happen to know which other dealers in NOVA are mod friendly (...light mods mostly)? I happen to move in Fairfax and my previous experience with Alexandria's VW was a hit and miss.

Cheers

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Lindsay vw is the most friendly of all. As well as stohlman's in tysons corner, i believe you have to ask for john or josh for appoinment there. I got my car at rosenthal vw in fairfax, still had my warranty when my mk6 was stage 1 but only warranty covers parts that doesnt have to do with tune itself.

Edit: directly to forzagti

ForzaGTI

Ready to race!
Lindsay vw is the most friendly of all. As well as stohlman's in tysons corner, i believe you have to ask for john or josh for appoinment there. I got my car at rosenthal vw in fairfax, still had my warranty when my mk6 was stage 1 but only warranty covers parts that doesnt have to do with tune itself.

Edit: directly to forzagti

Thanks for the info!
Seems that VW Fairfax is OK with Stage 1+ mods, at least that's my experience yesterday. I dealt with Leo K. (a service adviser)

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the info!

Seems that VW Fairfax is OK with Stage 1+ mods, at least that's my experience yesterday. I dealt with Leo K. (a service adviser)

Leon's an awesome guy, half of the sales people knows me because my cousin used to be a sales manager at that honda dealership, he helped me lowballed for my mk6.