GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI vs. Bugatti Veyron

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
the gti is so much better than the mk6. not even close!

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
likeurmom- Just saw your build thread; how much money have you put into your GTI? :eek:

im not sure about the exact dollar amount but im guessing around $12k+ or so. and my car is paid off. some of that is buying multiple parts to replace other parts. for example i had to buy new wheels to fit over the brakes so there's $1600, then i had to upgrade the rear brakes so there's another $1000. oh and i bought a second set of calipers($400-500ish) for the front cos i didnt want to rebuild the original set(around $800ish). apr ko4 $1400ish,used tbe $1000, neuspeed ic $700, first set of wheels $800ish, euro bucket seats around $1000. there is lots more parts to list as well.

this is nothing compared to other cars on the forum. just look at hyde16's car, he has a massive amount of mods done to his gti. i wonder how much money is tied up in that car...
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55924

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh dang^^

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
likeurmom- Just saw your build thread; how much money have you put into your GTI? :eek:

More then you can afford bro.... Ferrari.

Sad news bros. Today..... I raced an Amish horse drawn buggy.... I lost. I've even got stage TWO Carbonio like GunKata above me but alas, even that was not enough to fend off his incredible torque and penetrating stench... From the colostomy bag... ya know? I gave it everything I could but the little GTI just didn't have it in her to take on mighty Amish Horse Power. I'm gonna install a K04 and I've heard then, I can take on the entire Amish farming fleet. You filthy casuals in here calling yourselves accomplished fnf race car drivers because superiorinterior and beating Veyron's got nothing on the K04MASTERRACE.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
More then you can afford bro.... Ferrari.

Sad news bros. Today..... I raced an Amish horse drawn buggy.... I lost. I've even got stage TWO Carbonio like GunKata above me but alas, even that was not enough to fend off his incredible torque and penetrating stench... From the colostomy bag... ya know? I gave it everything I could but the little GTI just didn't have it in her to take on mighty Amish Horse Power. I'm gonna install a K04 and I've heard then, I can take on the entire Amish farming fleet. You filthy casuals in here calling yourselves accomplished fnf race car drivers because superiorinterior and beating Veyron's got nothing on the K04MASTERRACE.

Duh ko4 beats all, prepared you were not. You might as well drive a b7 a4 cos that's not ko4 either.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Bugatti's have been beaten so bad by stage 2 and above GTI's, that now in testing, they are actually using a GTI steering wheel to feel better about themselves, WOW! crazy stuff...

SUPERIORINTERIORLIVESONFOREVER2K14.