GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jaber's CW GTI DE & TR GLI

Jaber

Modero
Hi Jaber, glad to hear you're happy with Eonon GA7153 Android 6.0 head unit! :clap: And many thanks for your detailed review and nice pics shared! Fits like a glove! :thumbup:

For the FM/AM, you can try as follows:
1. Make sure the radio antenna is well connected, unplug it several times to have a try.
2. Choose the right radio region.
3. Turn off the LOC function.
4. Change to another antenna to have a try.
5. Add a radio signal booster to try.

And yes, you can't modify the home screen icons, thanks for your advice, we have reflected to our R&D and will try our best to make this possible in the future. ;) Thanks a lot!

Thanks, I did 2 & 3 and it seems to have helped and sounds much better.

But, if you guys can get that update sent to me to fix WAZE and Pandora (and Spotify), so they can work together, that would be great :D

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, I did 2 & 3 and it seems to have helped and sounds much better.

But, if you guys can get that update sent to me to fix WAZE and Pandora (and Spotify), so they can work together, that would be great :D

Hi Jaber, we will PM you the software upgrade. Please find and check it, thanks!;)

Jaber

Modero
Hi Jaber, we will PM you the software upgrade. Please find and check it, thanks!;)

That fixed it!

Also got a obd2 reader for Torque. Just have to take time one day and set it up.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
That fixed it!

Also got a obd2 reader for Torque. Just have to take time one day and set it up.
Pretty sweet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Installed 42DD 02 Spacer last week, got flashed back to stock yesterday. Today went in and passed emissions.

Stopped at Mobile One Inc to flash back to Stage 2 and Stage 1 DSG tune as well [emoji16]

Driving in stock ecu. Lawd, it was so slow. Initial impressions of dsg tune, so far very positive.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Installed 42DD 02 Spacer last week, got flashed back to stock yesterday. Today went in and passed emissions.

Stopped at Mobile One Inc to flash back to Stage 2 and Stage 1 DSG tune as well [emoji16]

Driving in stock ecu. Lawd, it was so slow. Initial impressions of dsg tune, so far very positive.
Very cool. I have heard good things about Mobil one.

Jaber

Modero
Very cool. I have heard good things about Mobil one.

Their rates are reasonable and seem to do good work. Jason knows a lot about VWs and custom tuning, really knowledgable guy.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Their rates are reasonable and seem to do good work. Jason knows a lot about VWs and custom tuning, really knowledgable guy.
Yeah one day down the road I think I'm going to run a standalone on the mk2 so I will most likely go here to get that all set up.

Jaber

Modero
Small updates:

DSG Tune - It's been awesome so far. Gone are the small WTF moments of DSG, it's no longer hanging out in the lower RPMs, racing to 6th gear. When slowing down, transmission downshifts, so you're always in a good gear to get moving again if you need to. DSG farts seem a bit louder too.

034 Street Density Engine/Transmission Mount - I've had these mounts laying around for a while, been busy lately with family stuff. Car went to Renner's on Saturday morning and he installed the mounts for me. There was no added NVH, in fact, there seems to be less. Between the 034 Billet insert, APR Pendulum and these mounts, good combo for DD. Shifts feel like butter and power transfer feels direct. The engine/trans mount really buttoned everything up. Majority of the NVH came from the insert and pendulum.

On way back from Renner's house, my wife was following me and even commented on my tails, saying I need to get LED tails :lol:

Jaber

Modero
DSG service, fuel filter and cabin filter done. Still got a couple thousand left for oil change and few thousand left for spark plugs.