GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Early buy out + trade?

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Makes sense. But don't do it bro, get the TT instead. Once you sit inside it you will instantly want it.

VEGASVWGTI

Ready to race!
The whole ordeal sounds quite expensive to me

First of all good luck finding that A3 optioned like you want, and I see many more A3's than GTI's. The GTI steering wheel is superior for sure but the A3 leather may be better since seems you are looking for that. I would only take an Audi over a VW if I needed quattro functionality. Otherwise not into paying more for badges.

kyclops

Ready to race!
Going through the same phase atm. Found an underpriced, barely used evo.

In the end, I'll do the smart thing and keep the GTI. And mostly if I do see anything around it's alot of Golfs, I rarely see any GTI's around here. A handful of MKV's, and two other mkvi's.

s.hasan546

Passed Driver's Ed
lol im in your same situation. Ive been thinking about trading in the lease and getting a 2 door dsg autobahn gti. (i have a sunroof package only right now). But for the extra payment its not worth it. its the same car with leather i dont like, audio upgrades that i could do better myself, and nav that i could buy for $500. Only thing i want is that goddamn comfort access key thing lol