GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Northern Jersey GTI Purchase

Cackalacka

Ready to race!
Maybe a bit of a drive, but I bought my ride at VW of Freehold. Found a 4-door manual w/ sunroof, which at the time last summer, was pretty much the only one on the east coast, and they gave me a solid deal for it.

Had a couple other dealers/buyers try to snag it over the 24 hours I was getting myself up there, but they held it for me and were true to their word.

prospal

Ready to race!
you mean this one? :)

Douglas VW was really nice. I got my car there too. Tito took care of me. And they honored my Zag price without any hassle. Too bad they are over an hour away from me or I would get my servicing there as well. Good luck with your car.

Yup! Haha, I took it to work and sent an email out to the whole branch. Still got half of it left.

chuckstyl5

Passed Driver's Ed
so what was your final purchase price compared to MSRP? You got a 2dr dsg with sunroof and nav right? That is what I am looking to get too

t'sGTI

Go Kart Champion
Got mine from World VW in Neptune, NJ. They were very nice and courteous. Salesman Roy Draper helped me out. Pricing was a non-issue since they just simply matched the truecar.com price on the car. Stayed with me til 9 on a Saturday night.

Got mine there also.

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
I got mine from Douglas VW, I worked with Nick. Straight forward guy who tried to get me the best deal he could. I basically did the whole deal over the phone and even spoke to a business manager to see if they could save me a few more bucks, they did. I ended up getting the car for a price I could swallow and i got the mat and splash guard kit out of it, not like thats worth a whole lot but for 26,697 i wont really complain. Nick was great though, no BS, tried to see if he could get me better financing through vdub instead of my bank but it didnt work out so I'm using my bank, which i would have mostly likely done anyhow. So yea, I would place my vote for douglas. I think depending on how high of a volume dealer they are, you'll get the better deals, plus, douglas has like 30 gti's on their lot...so consider them wanting to get the car off the lot.

TurtleJames

Go Kart Champion
Yup! Haha, I took it to work and sent an email out to the whole branch. Still got half of it left.

I left it in my office break room. Someone up and jacked the entire bag..lol.