/// \\\

:iono: :laugh:

stupid formatting, was tryin to make face

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
eso es :iono::laugh::D

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
This forum is supposed to be about the MkVI racing against other cars. Or even prospective races with other cars. Not whether you should purchase a MkVI vs something else. That belongs in General Discussions or Ordering/Pricing.

No he's in the right forum. It started out being comparos btwn GTI and other cars to purchase, then became GTI racing other cars.

This is GTI vs whatever, whatever

Boo1

Ready to race!
In my opinion the R32 has two things working against it- the fact it can only be had with a DSG, and the weight penalty of the VR6 and the AWD. Modern cars are getting too heavy; take the lightest one you can get. Between these two, that would be the GTI.

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
:attention_whore:

dsm1983

Go Kart Champion
No he's in the right forum. It started out being comparos btwn GTI and other cars to purchase, then became GTI racing other cars.

This is GTI vs whatever, whatever
Is that what "Here you can tell tales of the Golf/Rabbit/GTI vs. other types of cars" means? Tales of should i buy a certified used 2008 gti r32 with 16k miles for 26k, or should i wait and buy a 2011 gti? Cool tale.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
Is that what "Here you can tell tales of the Golf/Rabbit/GTI vs. other types of cars" means? Tales of should i buy a certified used 2008 gti r32 with 16k miles for 26k, or should i wait and buy a 2011 gti? Cool tale.

take a look at some of the other threads in this particular forum and you'll see what i mean.

sheesh, when did forum pa-troll get here?

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
lol @ all the fanbois in here

No fanbois man, just trying to give the OP some actual info about the car to help his decision.

I am here on this forum because I love All VWs and wanted to learn more about the new GTIs :thumbsup:

Boo1

Ready to race!
I love the fact that someone is indignant over whether or not this is an appropriate topic for the "vs" forum.

These damn internets!

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
Gti can be faster that a r32 on track ;

http://www.caranddriver.com/feature...ll1_3a_2010_volkswagen_gti_3e_3_3a19.3_page_2

While the GTI produced the slowest lap time of this event, the improvements over the previous, nearly identical 2007 GTI we drove at the 2006 Lightning Lap are nothing short of staggering. The biggest change to the 2010 model, aside from its sheetmetal, is a retuned suspension. This GTI improved by 5.8 seconds over the previous iteration, with sector-time enhancements across the board. Moreover, it was 2.5 seconds quicker than the more powerful, 250-hp VW R32 from the ’08 event.

and this is stock for stock, add a stage1 to the Gti, on track, to see probably higher score!

I had the choice between an r32 and a 2010 gti too.

I dont regret my 2010 red gti.