GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's It Take To Beat G35?

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
We're talking about a stock 04 (not the HR motor) G35 6sp vs my (untuned) 6sp GTI. I'd probably give him the edge on driving skill since he's been driving a manual for WAY longer. I just got mine not too long ago.

As for them not being fast, well, not sure I agree. He was beating all sorts of cars stock (good driver) - from a roll.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I destroy G35s and G37s with my K04 so I'm sure A Stage 2 will be a slower pull away but still win.

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
When you guys say you raped a G35 and G37, you actually rape the driver, not the car. Stage 2 and G35/37 are pretty even. It's the driver that makes the difference. Just saying!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
When you guys say you raped a G35 and G37, you actually rape the driver, not the car. Just saying!

I'm talking Halo rape.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Dane Cook Joke

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
I destroy G35s and G37s with my K04 so I'm sure A Stage 2 will be a slower pull away but still win.
i just schooled a G37S with "chrome rimz" this morning on my way to work. it must've been my JDM LOL sticker that got his attention. i should take it off coz i've been getting too much people who are trying to race me hahaha

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
stage 1 and you should be some cars ahead

^ This, I took one last week on the 401 from about 120kph to 190, not pulling to hard, but he was slipping back in my mirror.