GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Leftover - price, anything I'm missing out on?

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Yep, UG.

I've always loved the color.

Awesome man, ya i love the color too, 4 door autobahn here...ever need vag work done hit me up, i dont charge anything like others may...

welcome officially!!!

You still on TST?

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Awesome man, ya i love the color too, 4 door autobahn here...ever need vag work done hit me up, i dont charge anything like others may...

welcome officially!!!

You still on TST?

Yep, just haven't been active much on there lately.

Might have to take you up on the vag work offer; I've got a number of tweaks I want to make already. I've even been thinking about just buying my own cable. Need to sort out the purchase of this fine automobile first, though. ;)

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
Yep, just haven't been active much on there lately.

Might have to take you up on the vag work offer; I've got a number of tweaks I want to make already. I've even been thinking about just buying my own cable. Need to sort out the purchase of this fine automobile first, though. ;)

Ya the cable is def. a good investment but for some its tough to put up 250+ for a cable haha...

Can always do them for ya and you can save for other mods or cable down the road ;)

I havent been around TST for a couple years now, probably wouldnt know half the members now...

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Ya the cable is def. a good investment but for some its tough to put up 250+ for a cable haha...

Can always do them for ya and you can save for other mods or cable down the road ;)

I havent been around TST for a couple years now, probably wouldnt know half the members now...

Yeah, the other issue is that I'd have to dig out the old dinosaur laptop for vag work. I'm a Mac convert.

Insurance paperwork is lined up, payoff on the old car is faxed over... almost ready to get my sanity back.

Best part is that I've got a ton of people calling dibs on the parts I had on the Ford already.