GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 4dr DSG thoughts?

Mathfuzzy

Or look for a 2012 left in inventory somewhere. Looks like VW is offering $5k in incentive money on remaining '12s. I'm feeling like a total tool - just bought a sunroof / convenience DSG 4 door for $29k - which seemed like a fair deal. But the same car in a different color in a 2012 model at a big local dealer is more like $24k. And I don't think there are any substantial differences except the wheels. And that's a hell of a budget to buy the exact wheels you want.

Honestly, if there isn't one near you, seems worth finding new and having it shipped - and still be way ahead on the deal.

BergyPhresh

I just got a 2013 Base, 2dr, Candy Wwhite, GTI, with DSG on November 5th. Picked it up for 24,900 out the door with tax and everything. My suggestion is play the game and hit up surrounding dealers tell them the price you got quoted, what they can do, and if they can beat it.

Cheezewiz009

Passed Driver's Ed
I just got a 2013 Base, 2dr, Candy Wwhite, GTI, with DSG on November 5th. Picked it up for 24,900 out the door with tax and everything. My suggestion is play the game and hit up surrounding dealers tell them the price you got quoted, what they can do, and if they can beat it.

Add in 4 dr and sunroof and your right at the same price I basically ended up with.

jni3

Ready to race!
Why the hell isn't there sales tax in delaware

DE isn't the only state without sales tax. that's why i love shopping there.

DAWGUMk6

26200 out the door

Looking at a 2013 DSG 4dr with convenience and sunroof. Dealer said lowest he can do is $26,950. Thoughts?

I can post a pic of my invoice. I walked out the door at 26200 from Kings on rockville pike, in Maryland. If you're not too far from there, I can hook you up with the right guy to negotiate a good price.