GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Night ruined

dbest6808

Ready to race!
Not sure where I should post this.......saw a Honda FIT with a cold air intake.......It ruined my night.

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
Hmmmm.... I remember seeing the Mugen Eliminator a few years back, looked pretty slick.

Also saw another Fit with a TSX engine in it. That one definitely needed the CAI.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion

dbest6808

Ready to race!
No just sarcasm, I was actually having a pretty good laugh. Its just annoying the FIT and most other hatchbacks are completey ripping of the look of the Golf/rabbit. Why not buy a GTI and mod it I mean really a CAI in a 115 HP Hibrid. IDK

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
I dig the Fit.

Bender1

Banned
No just sarcasm, I was actually having a pretty good laugh. Its just annoying the FIT and most other hatchbacks are completey ripping of the look of the Golf/rabbit. Why not buy a GTI and mod it I mean really a CAI in a 115 HP Hibrid. IDK

Because a GTI is 10k more than a Fit.

The fail is strong with this thread.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion

Um, no. Honda is not ripping off VWs design. Nor is anyone else in the category. Other than being hatches, there are no other similarities.

The Fit isn't a hybrid.

CAI's can not only add a few hp, they also increase throttle response and mpg. Why not install one.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lol.. this thread rules.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
The Fit is a great example of form follow function.
An extremely versatile and useful design at a bare bones price.
The Fit is in more need of the possible couple of horsepower gain that a CAI may net than the GTI is.

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
I had a fit before this. GD3 body style. Really a fun, light peppy car. You could just zip around and about at around 40mpg. Kraftwerks makes an impressive kit for them as well. And the space inside is cavernous - Just saying.

dbest6808

Ready to race!
My bad guys, just thought it was strange to see a non performance vehicle with a performance part / setup. Made me do a double take.

Last edited: