GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My prediction.. =)

Alex.

Ready to race!
On the vw website it has national offers for the gti that end on august 31st. I predict on september 1st that the new gti page will be up let us see if this becomes truth

Now the site says special offers end on September 30.

Feels like the day will never come... :cry:

Skamish

Passed Driver's Ed
is it just me or did it annoy u guys that they updated the volkswagen site by putting a cc on the main page now with the "hug the curves" thing. why are they putting the cc on their main page! that's old news we want the gti and golf on the front page!!!!!!!!! :mad0259:

bad2bone

Passed Driver's Ed
not really surprising since they'll make more profit on selling the cc

i think the 6er gti will be there soon

graviton

Ready to race!
This forum could definitely use a VW insider. What happened to that guy who worked with someone who's fiancee worked at VWoA?

Anyways, do you think the actual MSRP for the GTI or TDI will be higher or lower than those posted on vw.com/golf before it was taken down?

I'm that guy and unfortunately she is done with her rotations at our clinic. Plus her fiancee didn't seem to have a whole lot of info that he could/would tell me.:mad:

Dealers start training anywhere from 9/28 (Gunther - biggest VW dealer in the US so yes - they're going to get first crack) to October 1st. This is according to posts off vwvortex (guys who are very plugged into VWoA). GTI's will start arriving in October. Dealer ordered allocations will get in 3-4 weeks afterwards. I ordered a GTI and expect to get my paws on it last week in October/first week in November.

The webpage that was thrown up got pulled down very quickly. Might be accurate, might not. Bottom line is the dealers have not received any official information from VWoA so don't think those prices are final. Some well informed folks tell us, as usual, VW will wait, literally, until the last possible second to release final specs & pricing. Currency fluctuations, etc. There were a lot of typos and contradicting information up for a couple of days. Major PR snafu by VWoA IMHO.