GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*.* Scirocco R Build! (Fun, Tough & Cost) *.*

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Front Bumper Fitting Test

The painting process was pending because of looking for front bumper as mine was damaged. Here are quick photos after fitting test

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

I am pushing to complete the painting process by this week or mid of next week maximum.

more is coming ;)

GTE Age

Passed Driver's Ed
The painting process was pending because of looking for front bumper as mine was damaged. Here are quick photos after fitting test

I am pushing to complete the painting process by this week or mid of next week maximum.

more is coming ;)

Mostic - Looking sweet! Can't wait to see it when its finished!

On another note i can see you have fogs. Could you please do me a favour and let me know the part number of your central electronics control module? If you have a VCDS scan you can get it from there. I have just retrofitted fogs to my MK6 and they don't work so going to see if its my module and possibly buy a new one. Thanks

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Mostic - Looking sweet! Can't wait to see it when its finished!

On another note i can see you have fogs. Could you please do me a favour and let me know the part number of your central electronics control module? If you have a VCDS scan you can get it from there. I have just retrofitted fogs to my MK6 and they don't work so going to see if its my module and possibly buy a new one. Thanks

Thanks man, me too can't wait to see it finished. Maximum one week more as they promised! [emoji57][emoji848]

GTE Age

Passed Driver's Ed
The painting process has been completed 3 days ago but I decided to don't wax and finish the car till Monday so the color be SO solid. Tomorrow they will do the waxing and finishing and return back the headlights and bumpers, etc...

Here are two pics from the rear because it was the only visible place!

View attachment 52048

View attachment 52049

Stay Tuned
#Jealous :thumbsup:

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
#Jealous :thumbsup:

Thanks man! :D

The only thing I didn't decide yet is the Wheels :mad0259:

I am looking for 18 inch with the following features:

18"x8.5"

Offset: 35mm

Center Bore: 57.1mm

Bolt Pattern: 5x112

I need the Center Bore to be 57.1mm not 66.6mm and converted to 57.1mm using Hub Centric Rings.

[FONT=&quot]All [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]thoughts[/FONT] are welcome.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

GTE Age

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks man! :D

The only thing I didn't decide yet is the Wheels :mad0259:

I am looking for 18 inch with the following features:

18"x8.5"

Offset: 35mm

Center Bore: 57.1mm

Bolt Pattern: 5x112

I need the Center Bore to be 57.1mm not 66.6mm and converted to 57.1mm using Hub Centric Rings.

[FONT=&quot]All [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]thoughts[/FONT] are welcome.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

https://www.moddedeuros.com/products/18x8-5-vmr-v710-wheels-hyper-silver-5x112-et35-57-1

Not sure about the website but maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk