GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed Power Module Gains up to 40HP?

mojoooo0

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey markmy6,

I think i am having the same issue but it happens in any psi mode or if its on or off. I am not sure if its the gas as I will be refilling soon. I did get a single fault code for P0299 that i cleared and has not come back.

I will give 93 a shot and see if it makes a difference.

markgbe

Passed Driver's Ed
any long term updates on this thing from those who have the module insalled?

I was not aware this existed until today and i'm intrigued. I don't know a dang thing about tuning, but i'm a bit weary of a piggyback unit. Is it less safe than a standard tune from say Unitronic or others?

315cc

Hey markmy6,

I think i am having the same issue but it happens in any psi mode or if its on or off. I am not sure if its the gas as I will be refilling soon. I did get a single fault code for P0299 that i cleared and has not come back.

I will give 93 a shot and see if it makes a difference.

Did you have the p0299 pop up again at all? I keep having it pop up for me as well every once in a while. It seems to be random when it does it though. Anyone else have this issue. I've got mine installed on my 2012 CC 6MT. I do agree that the +5psi setting is much smoother though. I'm going to use VCDS and log some runs this weekend to see if I'm actually losing boost.

markgbe

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you have the p0299 pop up again at all? I keep having it pop up for me as well every once in a while. It seems to be random when it does it though. Anyone else have this issue. I've got mine installed on my 2012 CC 6MT. I do agree that the +5psi setting is much smoother though. I'm going to use VCDS and log some runs this weekend to see if I'm actually losing boost.

Stock intake or aftermarket? Have you tried disabling the power module for a while and seeing if p0299 comes up in stock mode? My guess is that you have another issue like a leak a boost leak.

Last edited:

mojoooo0

Passed Driver's Ed
I have not had it come up again with the module on. I am running everything stock.

I haven't had a chance to run better gas yet so i still get the hesitation with WOT

mojoooo0

Passed Driver's Ed
P2099 came back again. I'm going to take the module off and see if it improves smoothness. To be honest, im not even sure if its working.

mojoooo0

Passed Driver's Ed
hey everyone,

Sorry for the late reply. Module definitely works.

I had a bad coils and old plugs. After changing to red tops and new plugs, it pulls pretty hard. Definite have some slippage on high boost with stock clutch