GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Hint #1: He used to have a V6 Firebird.

Oh lol

He's still around. Racing TransAm series now.

Didn't realize there was a big "falling out" with him way back when. I just remember everybody used to make fun of him for trying to "build" his V6. Guess that curiosity of his paid off in a big way :)

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Oh lol

He's still around. Racing TransAm series now.

Didn't realize there was a big "falling out" with him way back when. I just remember everybody used to make fun of him for trying to "build" his V6. Guess that curiosity of his paid off in a big way :)

Yea, it's complicated. I will just say his ego got real big real fast which ain't cool. I think there was a girl involved too. Long time ago, details are blurry. Maybe he's grown up a little over the years. :iono:

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Yea, it's complicated. I will just say his ego got real big real fast which ain't cool. I think there was a girl involved too. Long time ago, details are blurry. Maybe he's grown up a little over the years. :iono:

He was a smart kid, he reverse engineered a lot of stuff as a teenager that most adults couldn't do.

There was definitely at least ONE girl that was at the center of a lot of controversy back then, even I was not immune.... not sure if she was ever involved with him (I've since learned she was involved with half the club...) but they were definitely friendly so may or may not be the same girl you are talking about.

I'm closer to him now than I was back then.... tho I also wouldn't describe our relationship as "close" or even close to "close". We reconnected through iRacing a few years ago and did some endurance races together, and still chat about simulation stuff every few months.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Hey EJ! Lots of the same going on, hoping for a big change soon. Otherwise killing modded Mk6's with a flash tuned Mk7 like usual and buying stanceboi wheels. :D

^

Nice, what wheels are you getting?

Status
Not open for further replies.