GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OPtions on the golf r20

slir321

hey guys,
im an owner of an 08 r32. im thinking about upgrading to the r20.It seems it does not come standard with leather seats. In australia, how much is leather option? also how much is the bucket seat option and in this options does it include leather for the back seats?

does anyone have pictures of the optional 19 inch wheels and there colors?

what is the actual speed for the 0-100kmh and the 1/4 mile(0-400m).

slir321

pretty stupid answer. new zealend has prices wich is why im asking if anyone knows australian prices. as you know nz are our neighbours.

and you dont need a magicial book for pictures of the 19inch rms. you also dont need a magical book to know with the option of bucket seats, does that include leather on the back seats.

please only reply if your not an idiot.

cheers guys

TDI110

O_o
This is taken from the VW German website.

For speed: 0-80/0-100 km/h 4,0/5,7 s

The 19" rims are called "Talladega" and are black and the same design as the regular rims. That's it for now.

Check out the car config. on the site to play with colours and such. Prices are included in Euro.

Cheers! Time for work!

Sorry no pics as I am a tad lazy at the moment :p

Mischievous M1

Ready to race!
hey guys,
im an owner of an 08 r32. im thinking about upgrading to the r20.It seems it does not come standard with leather seats. In australia, how much is leather option? also how much is the bucket seat option and in this options does it include leather for the back seats?

G'day mate,

How's it going? I'm a fellow Victorian living in Brunei now having moved back after 21yrs in Aus. Nice choice to move over to the Golf R. I recently let go of my R32 last weekend to buy a Golf R due into Brunei today (Saturday 10th April)

I hear the Golf Rs aren't due in Aus till approximately Jun/Jul... is that true? I am guessing the price of them is approximately AUD65 to AUD75. Am sure its a tad cheaper than mine though mine is the high spec etc... What color you looking to get? Looking forward to a daily pocket rocket. Mine is black btw and will post up some pics soon :)

V Dubbed

Passed Driver's Ed
hey guys,

You must have wrong site mate . There is no r20 in VW fleet ! you must be thinking of nissan or something .