GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**OEM Golf R LED Tails - Official Group Buy**

CadMan

Ready to race!
The declared value on mine was $855.. paid $160.77 to get my package from the post office. wtf.

Oh well, just happy to finally have them. They look great! Thanks lodi for setting this all up.

Canada Customs you are my number one favorite government service.
I just received my delivery notice in the front door and on it I see you have charged me a measly $161.46 for storing my Tail lights in your highly efficient storage facility for over 2 weeks. Though I really appreciate your concern for my beautiful new German made product and I know you probably treated them with great care during their stay with you. I am really happy you have released them to me and I can now enjoy them myself. Though I was expecting an amount of $80 for the pleasure of having you bring them into this great country we live in, I being a true Canadian will gladly pay double the price just to relieve you of the responsibility of looking after these highly coveted works of art. In future I think I will by-pass this service and opt for the cross border shopping method. :moon:

mkv_wolf

Ready to race!

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
For the people with 2010 GTI's, what did you change Byte 18 to? 1F? Do you change the byte of the binary?