GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

lip/splitter options

pashley

Ready to race!
Hey guys. I'm trying to find a good front lip/splitter option. I've seen the maxton designs ones and the flow designs. I like the maxton v.2 for the 35th anniversary bumper, but I dont really like the v1, and I've only got the reugular bumper. Flow is pretty good, but I'm not sold. Can you guys post pics of what you've got and what brand it is? I'm sure someone on here has something that will work for me. Thanks!!

silverstone007

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you think of making your own ?
I liked the Flow Designs one but was over my budget so I decided to make my one out of plexiglass...

Roctre

Ready to race!
Hey guys. I'm trying to find a good front lip/splitter option. I've seen the maxton designs ones and the flow designs. I like the maxton v.2 for the 35th anniversary bumper, but I dont really like the v1, and I've only got the reugular bumper. Flow is pretty good, but I'm not sold. Can you guys post pics of what you've got and what brand it is? I'm sure someone on here has something that will work for me. Thanks!!
You might like this one
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-parts/front-lip-spoiler-primed/015436ecs01a/

CHerna

Ready to race!
If I had to choose one, it would be the Kerscher lip/splitter.

iiBBQ

Neuspeed CF front lip (discontinued) but there is an option on Ebay that appears to be a recreation for $500 something