GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rear Valence/Splitter Options

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Is there anything out there for rear valence that doesn't cost a fuck ton of money? I wouldn't mind just painting the one I have, but I would like to know what's out there.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

ITSSTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Man bfi is taxing hard on that diffuser its cheaper to buy it from maxton themselves or ecs

By the time you add in shipping it works out just about the same. Plus from personal experience, you'll have a MUCH easier time talking to someone at BFI than you ever will at Maxton

FF_animal

Ready to race!
By the time you add in shipping it works out just about the same. Plus from personal experience, you'll have a MUCH easier time talking to someone at BFI than you ever will at Maxton

I like this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sniper27

Go Kart Champion

Do you have any more pics from different angles and from straight back? Also, little further away? Regarding installation, do you have to drill holes for all those bolts?

Thanks.

ITSSTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you have any more pics from different angles and from straight back? Also, little further away? Regarding installation, do you have to drill holes for all those bolts?

Thanks.

I can get some pictures later when I get home. Yes you do have to drill holes. However, if you were to remove the splitter you would never see them.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I can get some pictures later when I get home. Yes you do have to drill holes. However, if you were to remove the splitter you would never see them.

Thank you! looking forward to them.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I definitely like the center piece. I'm have decided on the side pieces yet. Also curious, is the plastic smooth or textured like the oem diffuser?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

ITSSTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Probably an hour at most. Maybe a little more if you're incredibly OCD