GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any Stage 2 GTIs in MA?

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
I know this is old I'm having the same issues any suggestions ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not stage 2 myself, but I recall the solution was catted DP + non-testpipe stage 2 file + O2 sensor spacer = PASS. Testpipe stage 2 files don't begin the O2 readiness test and will always fail emissions. Many places flash the testpipe file unless you specifically request the non-testpipe file.

titogtimkv1

Need more info!

What are you having issues with? Passing the emissions test in MA with a Stage 2 tune? Did you already fail? What tune are you running? Do you have the spacer installed? Etc, etc.

I have the spacer DD42 but keeps showing up my o2 sensor not ready another code shows up but I'm told that one finest matter need help the shop where I installed the shop told me only way I can pass my emission test is by going back to my cat back exhaust

Chatchie

Ready to race!
I'm in the South Coast MA and don't really ever worry about this. I haven't gotten any of my vehicles inspected in years and never get bothered. Do the police bother you guys?

My work truck and my wife's minivan don't even have stickers.

SyDiko

Ready to race!
I have the spacer DD42 but keeps showing up my o2 sensor not ready another code shows up but I'm told that one finest matter need help the shop where I installed the shop told me only way I can pass my emission test is by going back to my cat back exhaust

You probably know this, but if you're throwing a CEL related to your 02 senor and go for an inspection then you will absolutely fail emissions.

The only other thing I can recommend is checking out BanchWerks in RI. They are right off 95 in Providence and they are an APR dealer as well. They might have a way to clear that particular code permanently.

Last edited: