GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Revo Product and Information Thread

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!

We are thrilled to announce a new evolution of Revo Tuning; our latest generation Serial Port Programming Technology is now in the hands of our Global dealer network giving them the ability to install all currently supported performance software via the diagnostic port without the need to remove or open the ECU.

What does this mean? It means the days of physically removing and opening ECU’s to install Revo software are officially over! Our dealers are now fully equipped to flash Revo software directly to your vehicles ECU via the OBD-II port. As well as eliminating the labour involved in ECU removal, any risks associated with this process are now completely eradicated. Welcome to an era of No Pain All Gain.

Cheers,

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Hey Jeff,

I am looking to get the stage 2 software soon. How much is the SPS switcher? I cannot figure out the price, or is it included in the tune price?

Also, do you recommend changing coilpacks and spark plugs for the stage 2 tune?

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!

kern417

Go Kart Champion
I blew an intercooler hose on my euroject ic a few months ago and i know you guys said that you couldn't replace it due to the license transfer and all. Is that worked out yet? I am using a hose that I cut to fit but i'd rather have the right one.

Sales@funktion

Ready to race!
I blew an intercooler hose on my euroject ic a few months ago and i know you guys said that you couldn't replace it due to the license transfer and all. Is that worked out yet? I am using a hose that I cut to fit but i'd rather have the right one.

It wasn't due to us taking over EJ, we simple did not have the product in stock. We do not have them in stock at the moment, but I will let you know was soon as I have an ETA.

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Can Revo software be port flashed if I have a competitors tune or is port flashing only for those who are stock?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
My ecu has not been previously touched. Can it be port flashed? The text in the graphic specifically says it a available for previously unlocked ecus

Frank@KMD1

Go Kart Champion
My ecu has not been previously touched. Can it be port flashed? The text in the graphic specifically says it a available for previously unlocked ecus

Yes your car can Port-Flashed.
As per the Graphic, it says Locked. (meaning, never opened)

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

Graphic says previously LOCKED ECUs :iono:

Yes, they can port flash your ECU.