GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

me vs Supercharged Cobalt

jayk12

Ready to race!
idk if this was said but the Super charged SS are slow as hell

the turbo ones are somthing to watch out for

i raced a SC cobalt with my mk5 i had a custom catback and an intake. i beat his by a car and a half because it was DSG every shift i was getting more ground on him.

alot of people i hear swap out the SC for a turbo hah

I had a 2005 SC Balt with a K&N CAI & Corsa exhaust. If you can prevent wheel hop and get a good launch I would say it's about equal with my 2010 GTI with stage 1 at the 93 octane setting.

jayk12

Ready to race!
You dont know wht your talking about. For a turboed 4 banger its slow as fuhh could be easily way faster.

Btw do some research, if you actually knew something about your car..the
0-60 on a bone stock GTI fresh from the factory is 6.8~6.9 and dynos 180~190WHP with 200~210bhp. The Best Quarter mile time for a stock GTI is 14.9 with a pro driver. Ive seen many average drivers hit 15.2 which is pathetic for a 4 banger turbo.

The GTI falls under the same class as the WRX and the Lancer Raliart. Which both cars shit on our poor gti due to lack of power and shitty drivetrain. Please dont say "but in looks our car kills it!" because then my point has been proven. This is about power.

I completely agree on the fact that THE GTI SHOULD HAVE CAME EQUIPPED WITH A K04 from the FACTORY! FYI If you guys didnt kno, the new Cobalt SS/TC comes equiped with a borg Warner K04 turbo charger stock. Thats why it kills our car. kinda Sad because they are around the same price range too. Shoulda picked up one of them.

**Flamesuit Acrivated**
**jewsuit Activated**
Ijust came to say HELLO!

The slowest 0-60 i've seen reported on a stock GTI is 6.4 seconds.

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
I had a 2005 SC Balt with a K&N CAI & Corsa exhaust. If you can prevent wheel hop and get a good launch I would say it's about equal with my 2010 GTI with stage 1 at the 93 octane setting.

Is that a joke?

Sent from my Something using Tapatalk