GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mid-Atlantic VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

bwatson009

VW from the beginning...
Catonsville MD, Micro-CAN

Belgian Beer is king, and don't be a jerk. :)

pashley

Ready to race!
Hey NOVA! I am also in need of some VAGCOM assistance. I'd like the window up/down via remote mod, the temp chime delete, and I need my headlights re-aimed after lowering about 2". Lemme know where you are and if you can help and I'll be on my way with some beer! Thanks.

Bleu lune

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking to have the gauge sweep function done ... Is there anyone near 21128 or 35 mins beyond willing to help? Thx

bwatson009

VW from the beginning...
I'm in Catonsville. Do you know if your gauge cluster is the right revision for the mod?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
Ok gents, I had posted a thread, but I didn't even see this one lol. I need to use the cable (can+hex), but I will need to log possibly over a few days. I'll buy you beer or whatever if I can use the setup. I don't know. If you think we could work something out please reply or just pm me.

mrcainmd

I PM'd bwatson0009 weeks ago because he seemed to be the closest to me, but have not received a response. I was living in Columbia, but just recently moved to Baltimore on Wednesday 6/1. I work in Jessup just want to give you all an idea of my usual whereabouts. I'm looking to get hooked up with sweeping gauges and window lowering with the unlock button. Who can help me out and what do you want in return? Is there any information you need from me to make sure you're unit is going to work on my vehicle?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Pm tomorrow morning and I'll set you up with a few options of people I know in the Alexandria area

mdough5

Just bought a HEX-V2, if anyone is still looking for someone with a VCDS. It's VIN limited, so I'd have to ask for some amount to cover the use of one of the registered VINs if you want anything that uses them. I'm in the Arlington area, but work at Fort Meade, so I can meet anywhere along the way.