GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

gti vs integra gsr

BSosa2492

Ready to race!
Last edited:

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
They should of spend the money on the motor instead of the parts to make it look like a Type R if it wasn't one.

BSosa2492

Ready to race!
They should of spend the money on the motor instead of the parts to make it look like a Type R if it wasn't one.

the motor was built and hes all motor and im turboed that thing was moving, and it looked really nice

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
when i was stage 1 i raced my buddy who had a fully built NA jdm swap b18 motor in his integra gsr. he beat me by like 2 cars. those things can move when they are built.

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
Im from Miami, for a moment I thought they were Hatian and was like where the hell did they steal it from... then I read your post and I lol'd...

The B series does move when built. The sad thing is it only takes a I/RH/E/KPro K20 to beat a built/cammed B series.

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Honda's are so lame. I don't care how fast they are. Nice runs.

cmlteg

Passed Driver's Ed
WUT? The only Integra that came with 5 lugs is the JDM Type-R. The USDM Type-R is 4 lug 4x114 (Older Accord pattern), the rest were 4 lug 4x100.

wrong us type r also came with 5 lugs

06gsxr1000

Go Kart Champion
when i was stage 1 i raced my buddy who had a fully built NA jdm swap b18 motor in his integra gsr. he beat me by like 2 cars. those things can move when they are built.

I agree, I have always said, if I ever get any extra money, I want to buy like a $500 civic or integer, and put like 7000 in it, and have me a $7500 race car! hahaha