GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*The Official What Ive Done To My GTI So Far Thread*

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
It has been a long time I haven't been on this section of the forum. Car still looking great buddy.

What ramps are you using? Rhino Ramps?

I've been away from home for quite sometime and almost forgot how driving a GTI feels..
yes they are rhino ramps. im catching up with some maintenance and replacing worn parts. i just got back from deployment so its nice to drive the car again.:)
Nice work so far man!
:D

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
got my parts today from ecstuning

OH DANG they gave me a free gift card :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
It has been a long time since I ever order something for the GTI lol. Congrats buddy. You gona love the coilovers for sure. I think that ST coilovers don't have the PITA as the KW V3 when adjusting the rear height.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
It has been a long time since I ever order something for the GTI lol. Congrats buddy. You gona love the coilovers for sure. I think that ST coilovers don't have the PITA as the KW V3 when adjusting the rear height.
i already have st coils but they are way too worn. its time to replace them. the st coils are at a good price so i chose them again. and yeah adjusting the rears is a pain, i usually have to take the lca off to adjust the perch. atleast now i know about the little set screw in the adjustment perch for the fronts where i have to loosen the set screw before turning the perch. oh well live and learn.
Sweet man! Congrats!

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
eurobadgez vw badges...
for the rear badge im gonna paint the background red to match the car before i put the black badge on. dont want the black butthole look

ga5153 from eonon.com

Tapatalk wrote this

Last edited:

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Nice. The display unit looks great. How's the navigation option? User friendly?