GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW/Audi CCTA Head (Remanufactured)

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
I picked up this VW/Audi Remanufactured Head from Deutsche Autoparts to replace the one in my wife's 2009 Tiguan. It's the same head used with the Mk6 GTI ! Not sure if this helps anyone but I bought it so I'm going this route. I'll buy what ever else needs replacing but this is where I am in the project.
https://shopdap.com/store/make-mode...-audi-2-0-t-tsi-cylinder-head-06h103903x.html

I had intended to remove and just clean up the old head and replace the bent valves, but with new VW valves costing $43 each I may as well go this route and have a remanufactured head with the valve and other parts already installed.

Assumption: Replace valves for $43 each x 16 = $688 Vs. Remanufactured Head $952, plus core credit of $600 (hopeful on getting my money back on return of the core).

Can't confirm, if this is the same part the dealers are installing, if when they have to replace the head instead of the entire engine but it sure looks like it. VW Part Number: 06H-103-264-X and labeled Made in Germany.

Anybody else going this route?