mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
bump..

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
bump

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
bump nothing but flakers lol people need to stop wasting my time. Clearly i have specified on how these work an what you would need to do to get the demon eyes to work but also what comes with these headlights.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
bump

spagett!

Go Kart Champion
It's a very good price. I was super close to buying them (at around $380) until the OCD in me took over and I HAD to have LED DRLs. Since getting a set with LED DRLs, I can tell you LED DRLs are functionally non-existent. These are very nice, will do more than required, at $300 are a steal and the OP has been a genuine, honest seller. Get them if you're not OCD about having LED DRLs which is a vanity thing.

Just curious what function did you think they would perform? My understanding is that DRLs are there to make you more visible to other drivers. These super bright LEDs certainly fit that bill.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Just curious what function did you think they would perform? My understanding is that DRLs are there to make you more visible to other drivers. These super bright LEDs certainly fit that bill.

Well they look really cool and stand out; since adding them people move out of the way much quicker on the interstate. Compared to these they work the same at night.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
The demon eyes? there not there to act as Drls as i have my drls disabled anyway. The Demon eyes were added to be different something you dont see everyday I wasn't trying to be like everyone else an buy ed reps or oem projectors with the leds..

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Sold!

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
About damn time!