GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hopping on the bandwagon

happydude

Passed Driver's Ed
Howdy all,

Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. I finally bit the bullet and sold my '02 RSX in favor of a CW 2010 GTI. Took delivery this morning and I love it! :thumbup:

It has a few additions I didn't want (18" wheels, sunroof), though it was an easy to choice to take this GTI rather than wait a few months for one differently specced.

Looking forward to being part of the community and getting involved with any meets, cruises or events that may take place in the Vancouver area.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 239
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 236

happydude

Passed Driver's Ed
i'm surprise there's so many 604 owner on this forum.

nice CW btw
any plans for mods?

Definately plans for mods in the future, though have to narrow the ever-growing list down to a few I'll grab initially. :) At the moment coilovers, exhaust, intake, reflash and wheels are rattling around in my head.

Of course, before I do any of that I need to get over the break-in period, which is already painful. :lol: Since I don't use my car for work or running around town I guess it'll be seeing lots of late night cruising around the city.

SixZeroFour

Ready to race!
Looking good :thumbsup:

happydude

Passed Driver's Ed
Went for the maiden voyage last night and ended up getting lost around UBC.

Note to self, don't go cruising around in a strange city at night, in the rain, and without any kind of map or means of finding your way home.

ZIPN VW

Ready to race!

Note to self, don't go cruising around in a strange city at night, in the rain, and without any kind of map or means of finding your way home.

I guess the Tech package would have been nice to have at that point.

My2ndGTI

Ready to race!
Picked my GTI up this afternoon. Yipeeeeeeeee!!!
:thumbup:

roastpuff

Go Kart Champion

Hey man, if you want to go around UBC at night give me a shout. There's some nice twisties heading down to the beach... It may not be all that long but it's still pretty good!