GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI v GTO

nickrp83

Passed Driver's Ed
LOL!!! thats all i have to say..... guy at work has a brand new GTO, we pulled on to an onramp of the 105 together, hit the light together, hit the gas together, but alas i watched his tail lights all alone while my dad sat next to me a laughed (he works with me too). it was rather comical, i did pass him though eventually...... yeah i was in the carpool lane and he was stuck in traffic.
hey at least i get 30 mpg on the way home while he gets 10 :D

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
LMAO!

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
ezakley

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion

nickrp83

Passed Driver's Ed
lol ok maybe not BRAND new, but late model i guess? (dont know much about pontiac's never really been a fan they are all pretty ugly IMO). but yeah i got a chuckle when we pulled into the lot this morning.

jgs5607

Ready to race!
Too bad they pulled the plug on Pontiac right after they released the G8 (same platform as the GTO but classier looking and quite well done).

I drove a G8 GT and it is a very nice car that could compete with some pretty expensive upscale performance sedans, at a bargain price. I am sure that GM/Holden will have it come back in to the US market as a Impala SS; too good of a car to leave behind.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
hmm, i had a guy in a g8 pull up alongside me at a stoplight in the mornng, I wasn't paying attention but he hit it hard on the green, way too early for me to notice he was going to do this..but I would have liked to have seen how i'd have kept up...

JackReacher

Passed Driver's Ed
hmm, i had a guy in a g8 pull up alongside me at a stoplight in the mornng, I wasn't paying attention but he hit it hard on the green, way too early for me to notice he was going to do this..but I would have liked to have seen how i'd have kept up...

All depends which G8 it was. V6 and you would have been able to keep up/beat it. GT or GXP would've been faster than you unless the driver was a knucklehead.