GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne stage 3 vs Trans Am ws6

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Niceeeee. That is a badass trans am sounds mean. So much for the GTI staying parked lol. Or is this an older video?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Everytime I see your videos it makes me want to save up for a stage. 3+ Kit. Even though I know you have a different setup. I'm very jelly.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Awesome man. That's one mean GTI you got there :thumbsup:

Avant

Ready to race!
Did he let of early both runs? When you started pulling it seemed like he just let off afterwards..

Still.. no doubt both cars are fast.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
What a douche. You would have had him both times and he knew it so he just left off. I say GTI wins both pulls by default because the challanger let off early.

rquinn19

Ready to race!
I wouldn't call him a douche. It's obvious he was about to get walked and to me he conceded defeat. Unless he put on hazards or bragged about winning after then we all see what happened. And it doesn't look like he jumped. Looks like a little turbo lag, key word being little. Impressive.

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
Here's the deal on these runs...

Before we went out, I told him I'm not bothering with 2nd gear because I have no traction, so I told him I wanted to do a 55-60 mph roll (me in 3rd gear).

We get out on the road and he's yelling "45!! 45!!" So I was like whatever. I kept it in 3rd gear and dropped to 45mph both races.

45mph in 3rd gear is like 2800rpm for me. That's why he gets a huge jump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I wouldn't call him a douche. It's obvious he was about to get walked and to me he conceded defeat. Unless he put on hazards or bragged about winning after then we all see what happened. And it doesn't look like he jumped. Looks like a little turbo lag, key word being little. Impressive.

I'd agree with this, but I can just hear all the 'muricans saying the trans-am won. It won to ~90mph to a car that was in the lower gear, if that's called a win :iono:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Every time you were reeling him in, he let off the gas. Still very impressive :thumbsup: