GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 2+ Dyno vs Colby's Stage 3

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
400+ HP, from a little German hatchback.....LOL Crazy.

Wish I could afford that amount of fun....LOL......be fun to see people's faces after getting smoked by a Golf. :D

You don't even know... How many people pull up next to me at the next traffic light (after being walked like a dog) just laughing hysterically saying "Holy shit man! What the hell do you have done to that thing? It MOVES OUT!"

It's probably one of the best/funniest feelings ever.

Stage 3 ain't nothing to mess with!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
For the sake of potential unruly customers, I feel you should clarify on the material, and not in the thread, that this is fwhp.

All dyno charts on our website are labeled as follows:

HP - Crank
WHP - Wheel HP
AWHP - All Wheel HP

Also, are you saying it is unsafe to dyno an R in awd on any dyno, or just your "hub" dyno? Please elaborate.

Anything not mechanically linked can cause problems.

Sorry I should be more clear. Is there a dyno capable of safely measuring a Golf R's all-wheel power? i.e. capable of dealing with the complex awd system.

In our experience, no, so we choose to run in FWD mode on haldex vehicles.

Porra46

Ready to race!
I so wish I could get this right now...

Unfortunately running my own business means I must put some money aside and be patient! But I will one day look at APR's Stage 3 kit!!

Geist296

You don't even know... How many people pull up next to me at the next traffic light (after being walked like a dog) just laughing hysterically saying "Holy shit man! What the hell do you have done to that thing? It MOVES OUT!"

It's probably one of the best/funniest feelings ever.

Stage 3 ain't nothing to mess with!

This is one of the reasons I sooooo want to go stage3....:happyanim:
and the best part is looking for the most part from the skin she looks STOCK:thumbsup: