GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf to GTI front end conversion

gunmetal5

Ready to race!
Haha dude same problem here! I live in Calgary, Alberta, and I was saving up for a GTI but the cheapest one was like 31 grand (without options) after taxes, so I ended up buying fully loaded (sunroof, 17'', touchless, Sirius, Recaros, GTI suspension) 2.5 Golf Sportline manual for $28000. Actually I dont mind the grill, cause its all blacked out and gives it more kind of luxury look, but what bugs me is the lower portion of the bumper, like its too rounded in my opinion. Btway what golf did you get?

Anyway my advice if you want your Golf to look outstanding, get aftermarket headlights, and GTI grill, and you car is gonna look awesome, even compared to GTI. Look up GTI grill on e-bay, there is one, its original and costs like $100, and for headlights search for concept1.ca, its a Vdub tuning shop in Calgary (you can order things online), and look for mk6 headlights. Cheers.

WOW why are golfs so expensive in AB??? I got my GTI for $22,500 out the door. I got 18" detroits, and sunroof with 6 spd manual.

TheVdubFire

WOW why are golfs so expensive in AB??? I got my GTI for $22,500 out the door. I got 18" detroits, and sunroof with 6 spd manual.
Haha well prices in Canada are much more expensive then in states (your from LA, right?). Yeah 28000 is kinda expensive, but i also got some packages with it like 3M full covers, full cleaning lifteme (every 2 years at my dealership). Without them it was around 25-26 thousand. I was thinking of going to states and buy a car there, but I thought it gonna be a headache so I ended up buying it here... So your GTI is brand new you got from dealership? daamn 22 grand is so nice, I could've saved so much