Autocross Champion
just can't beat the look of CW+R bumper

davserbic

Ready to race!
Man that looks amazing.

Yooooo! Thank you thank you thank you!

What camera are you using and are you shooting in auto or manual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of the time, I use my iPhone 7. When I'm not using my iPhone, I use a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi from 2006 lol.

just can't beat the look of CW+R bumper

I do love the Candy White but our United Grey brothers and sisters stole my heart. I wish I was lucky to find one at the time.

FasterThanYou

COCKPIT UPGRADE COMPLETE

Finally got around to installing the MFSW! Baseline to Golf R! This features the MFSW buttons for radio and display functions and "rare" dark gray stitching.

What a difference this wheel makes! I feel much more confident and at ease when going through turns or corners due to the ergonomic grip support and flat bottom design. The perforated leather allows for better grip contact between the wheel and my hands. Overall, it significantly improves the driving sensation and refines and enhances the aesthetic within the cabin.

Ended up only needing theses:

PARTS LIST:
  • PN: 5K0419091ARASZ ---------- Golf R MultiFunction Steering Wheel (Without Paddles)
  • PN: 1K0953549CH ---------------- GTI/Golf R MultiFunction Steering Wheel Control Module (SCCM - Highline Version)
  • PN: 5K0971584C ---------------- GTI/Golf R Airbag Harness

Looks absolutely gorgeous man! I got the same steering wheel and will do the same retrofit soon. I was wondering how do you control you cruise control? Through the wheel or not? Did you have any codes or lights come off that you had to clear? It's a great news that it works with as little as module replacement.
And I was actually so happy when I found your build up thread. It really made me think how much difference these updates do. Thank you for posting the updated throughout all these years.
Peter

davserbic

Ready to race!
Looks absolutely gorgeous man! I got the same steering wheel and will do the same retrofit soon. I was wondering how do you control you cruise control? Through the wheel or not? Did you have any codes or lights come off that you had to clear? It's a great news that it works with as little as module replacement.
And I was actually so happy when I found your build up thread. It really made me think how much difference these updates do. Thank you for posting the updated throughout all these years.
Peter

Haha glad to help!

The cruise-control function still remains on the stalk as originally controlled. The buttons on the steering wheel allow control of audio / telephone functionality as well as the factory menu access / display.

Super-easy and makes a HUGE difference in the cabin! Enjoy!

davserbic

Ready to race!

European Experience 2017

Went to my second, big car show — European Experience in Savannah, Georgia.

A hell of a show to remember. It was a brutal 7.5 hour lonesome drive that resulted in roughly 9 hours of total driving after stopping for gas, food, rest stops and the occasional picture opportunity. Went down with two friends, had a blast, got to see some cool cars, get spotted by some instagramers, make cameo's in a few videos on YouTube. Overall, fucking blast. Would go again.

Friend of mine ended up getting some pretty cool pics on a Helipad to make the event a memory to never forget.

FF_animal

Ready to race!

European Experience 2017

Went to my second, big car show — European Experience in Savannah, Georgia.

A hell of a show to remember. It was a brutal 7.5 hour lonesome drive that resulted in roughly 9 hours of total driving after stopping for gas, food, rest stops and the occasional picture opportunity. Went down with two friends, had a blast, got to see some cool cars, get spotted by some instagramers, make cameo's in a few videos on YouTube. Overall, fucking blast. Would go again.

Friend of mine ended up getting some pretty cool pics on a Helipad to make the event a memory to never forget.

F@cking wet! That heli pad shot is epic. ✌️[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davserbic

Ready to race!

Savannah, Georgia

Back alley parking spot — tried to avoid getting ticketed.

davserbic

Ready to race!
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

폭스바겐 골프 MK6 다이나믹턴시그널

The front-end of the car has gone through a dramatic transformation as of late — which I am quite happy with!

Recent Additions:
  • Golf R Front Bumper Conversion
    [*]Carbon Fiber Golf R Lip
    [*]Helix Depo LED Projector Headlights

Though the Helix Depo's add a bit of "style" to the front end by emulating the OEM Xenon Projector's, the set ultimately is lackluster. The bright LED's add a modern touch to the reflectors that were in their place previously, but fundamentally are nothing special. The pair even has less LEDs than it's OEM counterpart.

After looking at the OSRAM Xenarc LEDriving lights over and over and over and over and over and over again, I FINALLY decided to put in an order in on a Group Buy I found here, directly through OSRAM themselves. The sleek, angular lines the LEDs create are absolutely sexy — as if they give the front end of the MK6 a resting bitch face I feel like. So hot. In addition to the sharp and lean look, the turn signal functions as a sequential / dynamic turn signal.

Which got me thinking....

If I have sequential turn signals in the front, then maybe I can do the same for the rear as well. I think it would pair super well and REALLY propel the MK6 platform to the next level. I have always envied B8's (Audi's) when it comes to the headlight and taillight game. After doing some research, I came across a thread on here and digging some more, came across this video on Youtube that shows a company in Korea that has begun a solution for the exact same thing! Looks pretty fucking rad — what do you think?

Link: Dynamic Turn Signal Video
Link: Tutorial: DIY Golf R white LED Back Up Light

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited: