GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR’s Pleased to Announce a Free Upgrade to our Golf R Stage III Turbocharger System!

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
C'mon Arin..... We're more important than any "other stuff". We needz dis update or people will die.

This is clearly important, life or death stuff here.

Ditto!!!

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
APR’s Pleased to Announce a Free Upgrade to our Golf R Stage III Turbocharger...

Would be pretty amazing if this came out within the next hour. Was hoping it was out last Friday like arin said. Just installed my rfd and going to get reflashed for it in an hour. Then of course I will need to pay another fee to have it reflashed again when new version comes out next week. I already see this happening haha.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Would be pretty amazing if this came out within the next hour. Was hoping it was out last Friday like arin said. Just installed my rfd and going to get reflashed for it in an hour. Then of course I will need to pay another fee to have it reflashed again when new version comes out next week. I already see this happening haha.
You dont need any more power until you get that clutch fixed :eek:

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
You dont need any more power until you get that clutch fixed :eek:

Don't worry about my clutch it will be just fine. Haha just needs to last a few more weeks at most till I get a new one in

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
They must be busy tuning Troy's car.

Dmueller343

Ready to race!

Dmueller343

Ready to race!
Well no longer have to wait for update. Just bought stage 3 kit off another forum member. Now I have to wait for install money instead