GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***Official 2014 F1 Discussion Thread + Golf Mk6 F1 Fantasy League **

Repooc

Ready to race!
^^^ :clap:

What sucks is , I can't access that site from work, lulz. do they just give us points based on all drivers or are we supposed to pick two per race? I didn't get a chance to really look.

Yeah, my work blocked it as well... came up under the "gambling" filter. lulz

The mobile site works quite fine though and has a good layout.

As for points, I really don't think there's much to do for the rest of the season, I think we just earn points based on each of our driver's/constructor's performance in each race. I think midway through the season there is an option to trade/transfer drivers among different teams; but other than that it's pretty much "set it and forget it".

ONLY 8 HOURS LEFT TO REGISTER AND JOIN THE GOLF MK6 F1 LEAGUE!! HURRY YOUR ASS UP AND MAKE A TEAM!!

Even if you know absolutely nothing about F1, try your luck and see what your random picks will do!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
that's kind of nice then if you don't have to be constantly shuffling shit around, etc, lol. :w00t:

Repooc

Ready to race!
Updated the second post with the new teams!

Our league is really starting to shape up now!! This is fantastic.

Only 2.5 hours left for those who want in on the action

Repooc

Ready to race!
OK... after reading up on yesterday's Free Practice 2 results, I've made some very last minute changes to my team lineup... especially with my bottom/rookie drivers. I just hope that I don't regret this change later on in the season

Repooc

Ready to race!
Going to change the thread title to be the forum's official 2014 F1 Discussion Thread.

I just finished watching qualifying.... I cannot begin to describe how high I jumped out of my seat when Vettel didn't make it into Q3. :)

Sure the cars aren't as loud, but dat turbo doe!! The new sounds is definitely growing on me. They have a nice growl now.

5 of my 6 drivers are in the top 10 and my car is on pole!! If they finish like this tomorrow, I foresee some serious points stacking up for me after the first race. :)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
wow... what an unexpected race result - I LOVE IT.

Repooc

Ready to race!
I know!!... the rookies did SO well.

Besides Hamilton dropping out so early, it was an enjoyable race.

Looks like I'm leading in points for the Gold Mk6 F1 League... hahahaha, sorry had to rub it in ;)