Got a couple more Advan RS 17" and 18"

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion

EvoKnvl

Ready to race!
I'll just leave this here...

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
One set of 17" Bright Chrome back up for sale. We test fit over 17z and did not clear.

The did clear over the Stoptech ST41 kit with room to spare.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Shame it didn't fit over my brakes :( These wheels look stupid amazing in person.

i think you just need to change your brakes LOL

boostnonu

Go Kart Newbie
Hey guys...... Just want to put out there how amazing these wheels are. Being put on as I'm typing this. But more importantly the effort that ROTARYKNIGHT did for me with test citing them just to be sure and price was amazing for these beauties! VERY upstanding guy and stands buy his sales. Also he's getting me some locks for me. Thanks again for an easy transaction.

jshay

Go Kart Champion
i think you just need to change your brakes LOL

Won't happen :( But it certainly has caused a lot of headaches.

Hey guys...... Just want to put out there how amazing these wheels are. Being put on as I'm typing this. But more importantly the effort that ROTARYKNIGHT did for me with test citing them just to be sure and price was amazing for these beauties! VERY upstanding guy and stands buy his sales. Also he's getting me some locks for me. Thanks again for an easy transaction.

Agreed. I didn't end up buying from Chris but definitely a great prospective buying experience.

++++ 10/10 A+ Seller. Would buy from. Fast shipping ++++