GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the Turbocharger Upgrade Loyalty Program!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor

We’re pleased to announce the turbocharger upgrade path just got a little easier little for our loyal APR customers. Starting today, if you’ve purchased an APR ECU Upgrade and want to upgrade to one of our Stage III or K04 turbocharger systems on FSI, TSI and TFSI engines, you can take advantage of fantastic savings! We’ve also lowered our standard pricing on select systems as well. It’s our way of saying “thank you” for enjoying our ECU Upgrades before stepping up to the big leagues!

To see the savings, head on over to our product pages and take a look at the new pricing tiers. APR customers can take $300 off K04 Turbocharger Systems, and $500 off Stage III Turbocharger Systems! Additionally, APR’s $149 “fully loaded” EMCS Program Switching can be added for free!

Our new loyalty pricing is as follows:

[ pricing removed per the rules ]

All pricing is in USD for the US market. For pricing/participation outside of the USA, please contact an APR importer.

Thank you and Go APR!

Tecni

Ready to race!
If I already have APR Stage 2+ software on my car, will this make the Stage 3 turbo kit any cheaper for me? (2013 Golf R)