GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

BlackHawk23

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone, I'm selling a set of MK VI plaid seats. $400 takes them. There is a broken connector as you can see in the second picture. I live in Columbus Ohio, so please no requests to ship across the country.

BlackHawk23

Passed Driver's Ed
I wasn't really planning on splitting them apart. If I don't get any interest within a week then I'll let you know.

lamb110

Go Kart Champion
Brand new in box ST coils for the MK6 GTI. $740 and they're yours. I know I live in the boonies, so I'm willing to meet half way.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I have Stoptech front "Street Performance" pads for the 2010+ GTI. Minimal use, sensor was cut - these would be ideal to swap out for track days or auto-x. I think you can still use a resistor to fool the sensor. $35 local cash. Part#309.11070 - these have more bite and less fade compared to stock.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^^ those are now sold.

now have these...

I bought these from this member / info / link and pics here:

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread...09#post3086009

They are fucking awesome, but the grey finish is literally a 98% match for my UG GTI, and I'm not sure I want to drop the money to powdercoat them.

They are in fantastic condition - still in the boxes that they were shipped to me in - not mounted. And I have black lugs for these and brand new BMW locking lug bolts as well, with two keys. Also have the hub rings on there. These are ready to go.

Price would be $900 picked up cash, or I can take paypal as a gift or plus 3%. I paid about $100 more for the lugs and locking lugs, shipping, etc. Offset is +48. Weight is approx 17.5lbs per TireRack.

Price is pretty firm, as otherwise I will just keep them and powdercoat em.

::: not looking to ship at this time, looking for local buyer only right now ::

Thanks,
John
_________

wassup61

^^ those are now sold.

now have these...

I bought these from this member / info / link and pics here:

http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread...09#post3086009

They are fucking awesome, but the grey finish is literally a 98% match for my UG GTI, and I'm not sure I want to drop the money to powdercoat them.

They are in fantastic condition - still in the boxes that they were shipped to me in - not mounted. And I have black lugs for these and brand new BMW locking lug bolts as well, with two keys. Also have the hub rings on there. These are ready to go.

Price would be $900 picked up cash, or I can take paypal as a gift or plus 3%. I paid about $100 more for the lugs and locking lugs, shipping, etc. Offset is +48. Weight is approx 17.5lbs per TireRack.

Price is pretty firm, as otherwise I will just keep them and powdercoat em.

::: not looking to ship at this time, looking for local buyer only right now ::

Thanks,
John
_________
Sell me your intake

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Ok kids. BSH race intake is up for sale. Looking for $225. Comes with all mounting hardware and I'll even throw in some beefier clamps.

It is currently painted with red high temp pain, but the previous owner didn't use the right paint so it is peeling from underneath. Add $20 bucks if you want it stripped and painted black. It sounds awesome and is much louder than the stock and APR intakes. There are a few scratches on the tray, but I attribute that to a poor design as far as mounting. Available for sure after Oct 14th.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
26" Sony LCD 720p TV for sale. Asking $140. Includes bracket for wall mounting as well as regular stand.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Gently used G27 racing wheel. Used with GT5 on PS3. Includes original box and stand.

Open to offers.

$275

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have any interest in an STRI boost gauge, OSIR pod, AWE tap kit, and everything needed to install. On the fence about installing it, and wouldn't mind offloading if someone wants it.

Pod is new in the bag, gauge is used, but I polished the face.

Heres what it would look like mounted

$160 would take it all. Will install for $$

Halvie

WOOSA
Thinking about getting some different coils.

Would be looking to sell my KW v1. Think they have around 15k on them. Still on the car. Car is out of the state atm, so no pics.

Would be nice to just meet up at Accumoto to do the trade if that would work for any WI guys.

Looking for $600.

pm if interested.

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
Thinking about getting some different coils.

Would be looking to sell my KW v1. Think they have around 15k on them. Still on the car. Car is out of the state atm, so no pics.

Would be nice to just meet up at Accumoto to do the trade if that would work for any WI guys.

Looking for $600.

pm if interested.

Is your car over here in Ohio @ HS tuning? They said a few guys from this forum are bringing their cars in. I couldn't even get a set date to get work done on mine, lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Halvie

WOOSA
Is your car over here in Ohio @ HS tuning? They said a few guys from this forum are bringing their cars in. I couldn't even get a set date to get work done on mine, lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

it is at APR for a couple more days I think. Should be on its way back soon