GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$80 of Amazon credit

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Man that drive looks awesome! I love inclines gives you a nice birds eye view of everything below. For the Final Cruise of the summer drive I was looking at maybe a cruise to Tahoe. This is a great time to hit up Tahoe nice fresh air, really scenic view. But I'll see how this drive goes first, kinda curious how our destinations will handle our huge flock of mk6s also not sure how I can work on keeping a nice orderly fashion.

Lol maybe the Volt was trying to help people conserve gas ;) spreading the love! Yea power on tap is a good thing but, I can pass 60% of cars on the road stock :p I would love a right seat ride! Not everyday you get to take a ride in a custom rocket.

Yea tracking the car gets expensive. I looked at tracking the car a couple times. If I ever do any form of racing it will be a time attack. My college does offer SAE racing so perhaps I will start off with that. Pro's is I don't have to pay to go fast. Con's is you're just racing fast little go karts. I'll bring a little pocket rocket surprise with me to the Hwy1 cruise.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Whatever. :cool: You know how to drive stick? I'll let you take a short spin in my Stage 2+ GTI at the cruise. We'll get you to breakdown for Stage 1 with no problems. The only thing the tune will void is the warranty on the ECU, and maybe they can whine about the turbo going out if it ever does.

Come on......everyone's doing it..... :D

Um, I can drive stick!! :D Stage 2 is what my plans are for when the wife is done with school.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Hmm it now appears to me. If I can't drive a stick how will I drive the focus st?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Hmm it now appears to me. If I can't drive a stick how will I drive the focus st?

Are they making the ST with their joke of a DCT, the selectshift or whatever they call it?

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Are they making the ST with their joke of a DCT, the selectshift or whatever they call it?

I don't think so, but I foresee the smell of clutch in my future.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Um, I can drive stick!! :D Stage 2 is what my plans are for when the wife is done with school.

The Wraith is no slut for everyone to take a turn. ;) :D We can probably arrange something BUT, I'm afraid it will just be cruel to torture you if you can't tune it soon. ;)

I don't think so, but I foresee the smell of clutch in my future.

Just go to a bunch of dealerships and test drive them until you have learned how to drive stick well enough. :D

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
The Wraith is no slut for everyone to take a turn. ;) :D We can probably arrange something BUT, I'm afraid it will just be cruel to torture you if you can't tune it soon. ;)
:lol::lol::lol:

It's cause I didn't come to that first met, isn't it?!? :cry:

Thumper

Autocross Champion
:lol::lol::lol:

It's cause I didn't come to that first met, isn't it?!? :cry:

:D Naw

Just saying, when you drop that hammer and the roar of that free flowing exhaust vibrates your bones......there's no going back. :D

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
:D Naw

Just saying, when you drop that hammer and the roar of that free flowing exhaust vibrates your bones......there's no going back. :D

I admit Thumper's car has a very very smexy exhaust note!

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Just go to a bunch of dealerships and test drive them until you have learned how to drive stick well enough. :D

Hello WRX :D