GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR STAGE 3+

toby83404

I have purchased a 2013 R and have ordered a APR stage 3 plus tunning...any ideas from anyone as to what performance I might expect from this package????

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Goapr.com

Racecartime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Idk I'd probably experience a stage3+ boner head snapping acceleration and strong top end pull. You lucky bastard.

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
Wow. People drop this much cash on a car followed by a buttload more on a tuning package and dont even know wtf they are buying????

Op - i have some awesome socks to sell you. $5,000. You can find out how awesome they are after they get to your door. Deal?

Oh - expect racecar.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes

08CW R32

Ready to race!
Also curious since the Stage 3 Kit from APR is not released yet, and no such thing as a Stage 3 + from them.....:iono:

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
Also curious since the Stage 3 Kit from APR is not released yet, and no such thing as a Stage 3 + from them.....:iono:

I forgot we are talking R here. Completely right. He is talking to me in my build thread. Trying to get to the bottom of this. They either sold him stage 3 TSI or they are scamming the shit out of him.

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
Good point :D didn't notice the ordering part the first time. Doubt he would be asking what the performance is if he was one to get it early too. Hopefully they just didn't order tsi 3+.

I think they did, or he doesnt have an R. He posted in my thread that it is stage 3 for TSI.

SworksR20

Passed Driver's Ed
Here's a question...why the FUK would anyone do this? Should have bought a REAL sports car....you people do realize Golf R's are not sports cars...right? uggh idiots