GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any tracks in Arizona?

99bajakid

Ready to race!
I just moved to phoenix 4 months ago, and just recently purchased a new 2012 GTI. I love the car alot, and i've always wanted to race. I'm not all that fond of auto-x but if that's all that's available in this area i guess i'll settle. Does anyone know of any tracks that are open to public race days around phoenix? Heck i'd even drive a couple hours just to race.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Firebird International Firebird International Raceway
20000 South Maricopa Road
Chandler, AZ 85226

(602) 323-2000
firebirdraceway.com‎

madbikes

Ready to race!
I just moved to phoenix 4 months ago, and just recently purchased a new 2012 GTI. I love the car alot, and i've always wanted to race. I'm not all that fond of auto-x but if that's all that's available in this area i guess i'll settle. Does anyone know of any tracks that are open to public race days around phoenix? Heck i'd even drive a couple hours just to race.

You may want to go to a track day where your first time is focused how to drive on a track properly. I went to my first track day in the beginning of the year and that's a very good investment.

Apexeater

Ready to race!

Go to www.proautosports.com or www.nasaaz.com they are the 2 organizations that race regularly in the Phx area.

99bajakid

Ready to race!
God i cant wait for a track day!!! I've always wanted to do something like this.

Thanks guys.

Apexeater

Ready to race!
God i cant wait for a track day!!! I've always wanted to do something like this.

Thanks guys.

The next event will be at Firebird east on June 2-3. I will be there (in my Miata). It is an early morning event and will be done by noon. Even if you aren't ready to race you can come come by to see how it works.

99bajakid

Ready to race!
The next event will be at Firebird east on June 2-3. I will be there (in my Miata). It is an early morning event and will be done by noon. Even if you aren't ready to race you can come come by to see how it works.

Are you going this weekend?

I'm too broke (plus registration is closed) I'm going to try and make the November one. I might go this weekend to check it out.

Apexeater

Ready to race!
Are you going this weekend?

I'm too broke (plus registration is closed) I'm going to try and make the November one. I might go this weekend to check it out.

I am not going this time. They will be at west track and they are doing a free autox for fun. It should be fun to watch and I hope to make the next one.

99bajakid

Ready to race!
GAH! I wish I had money for a helmet! Free auto-x.. :(