GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Extreme Leather Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
Hey Phil, would you recommend this method/chemicals on my year old 2012 GTI. I've been putting off using a leather cleaner on it at this point due to bad experiences on past vehicles (too glossy and I felt like it accelerated the aged look). It's not really dirty but it can use a cleaning. Also, is the plastic cleaner safe on our padded/leathery dash/door moldings considering also they will be exposed to sunlight. Thanks for the advice. :thumbsup:

DetailersDomain.com

Go Kart Champion
Hey Phil, would you recommend this method/chemicals on my year old 2012 GTI. I've been putting off using a leather cleaner on it at this point due to bad experiences on past vehicles (too glossy and I felt like it accelerated the aged look). It's not really dirty but it can use a cleaning. Also, is the plastic cleaner safe on our padded/leathery dash/door moldings considering also they will be exposed to sunlight. Thanks for the advice. :thumbsup:

it would be too much for your 12 GTi. All you need is a good cleaner and conditioner.

You can use the Leather Master Soft Cleaner followed by the Leather Master Vital or Protection Cream.

Calvintran

Ready to race!
WTF. amazing
unbelievable Wohhhhh

I know where to get my cleaning supplies haha im very OCD about my car interior...

Status
Not open for further replies.