GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 034 Pendulum Mount...

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
SOLD

Please read..

Installed this a few months ago, and was getting a knocking sound from under the car. I noticed that it was barely touching the subframe so I grinded a little off the mount for clearance (see photos) which did not help. Finally took it out and put the stock one back in, and the noise is now gone. Don't know what the deal is with it..

Asking 90.00 shipped and PayPal'd.

SELLING THE CAR SO MAKE AN OFFER..

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chris659

Ready to race!
Pretty sure that uses a bearing which is most likely where the noise was coming from
I use the APR mount and it rattles like a sob once it gets down to low idle

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Its the bearing. When I would engage the clutch you would hear what sounded like popping or something springy. Swapped for oem and it went away.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Pretty sure that uses a bearing which is most likely where the noise was coming from
I use the APR mount and it rattles like a sob once it gets down to low idle

Its the bearing. When I would engage the clutch you would hear what sounded like popping or something springy. Swapped for oem and it went away.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one..

Jaber

Modero
Curious, did you guys ever contact 034 (or APR) for suggestions or warranty replacement if you got a defect?

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
bump

cycdaniel

Their website state spherical bearings can make noise. I think its expected

Maybe try contacting their customer service. Mine doesn't make the noises you described. In face mine doesn't make any noises at all.

Chris659

Ready to race!
Maybe try contacting their customer service. Mine doesn't make the noises you described. In face mine doesn't make any noises at all.

Which one do you have? I have noticed there are some times that I come to a stop and there's little to no vibrations while majority of the time I get a loud rattle

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
SELLING THE CAR SO I'LL ENTERTAIN REASONABLE OFFERS FOR THE MOUNT..

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
SOLD

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited: