GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BIG Red (Big turbo build)

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Whats the details on the Mamba turbo? Did you buy just the turbo from mamba and then a manifold elsewhere? I looked quickly on their website and it looks like they don't sell complete kits.

What parts are needed if you buy through Mamba?

I'm interested in maxing out the stock fueling and leaving the engine stock. K04 would be fun but I wanna be closer to the 400whp range.

Mbutler183

Ready to race!
Whats the details on the Mamba turbo? Did you buy just the turbo from mamba and then a manifold elsewhere? I looked quickly on their website and it looks like they don't sell complete kits.

What parts are needed if you buy through Mamba?

I'm interested in maxing out the stock fueling and leaving the engine stock. K04 would be fun but I wanna be closer to the 400whp range.

Had a Garrett GT3071r, blew it up and looked for a replacement. Frank Mabo (My tuner and now owner of Mabotech) told me about Mamba and how he was sourcing them for his turbo kits. They made some pretty impressive improvements and its a lot of turbo for the money, I trusted him and bought one of his turbos from them and attached it to my previous manifold. If your looking to take that route checkout Mabotech on facebook, he offers affordable kits now

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Had a Garrett GT3071r, blew it up and looked for a replacement. Frank Mabo (My tuner and now owner of Mabotech) told me about Mamba and how he was sourcing them for his turbo kits. They made some pretty impressive improvements and its a lot of turbo for the money, I trusted him and bought one of his turbos from them and attached it to my previous manifold. If your looking to take that route checkout Mabotech on facebook, he offers affordable kits now

I'll definitely need to check him out. I tried searching for his website but Mabotech much still be new and I could only find a facebook page thus far. I'll check out his facebook page though! Thanks.

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
Hey Mitch! Missed ya at the last PCB Cars & Coffee. Hope we can meet up and check out the cars soon. Car is looking good!