GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Integrated Engineering MK6 2.0T Performance Products Thread

Buffgli

Ready to race!
The air intake for my GTI should be fine in snowy conditions in Canada right? or will snow going in the grille affect it?

Yea you should be good. I'm running it in Buffalo with no issues.

Last edited:

DarthGTi

When yall gonna have mk6 stage 1 and 2 tune available with powerlink cable? I wanna stick with ie but need dat software dog!!!!???

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
When yall gonna have mk6 stage 1 and 2 tune available with powerlink cable? I wanna stick with ie but need dat software dog!!!!???

Well who knows when that will be. It's been in the works for a long while. While their software looks good, there are APR, Uni, Eurodyne, GIAC, UM, HPA, and even Cobb now that will have no problem with IE hardware.

Buffgli

Ready to race!
Any updates on software ETA? Unhappy competitor customer looking to make a switch :drool:

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Just pulled the trigger on a gently used I.E. catch can kit! After going through my second PCV valve it's time to ditch it until winter is here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joveen

Ready to race!
You can even flash it with there throttle body too. Need k04 file and something for big turbo.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

WalkerT

Go Kart Champion
My CAI shipped today so I will be posting a full review soon. Looking forward to getting a quality intake!

Anyone else switch from one brand to IE?

Joveen

Ready to race!
My CAI shipped today so I will be posting a full review soon. Looking forward to getting a quality intake!

Switched from uni to I.E

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

webbry4

Ready to race!

Switched from usp tear duct to IE much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHerna

Ready to race!
My screw keeps wiggling itself out. Has this happened to anyone else?