GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My H2Oi Experience

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
I went down to h20i for the 3rd time. Every year I get so stoked and excited to meet new people walk around the show and enjoy the night life. This year took the cake. It may not mean much to most people but getting in a video is a huge thing to me. This year I was lucky enough to make it into a video and I could not descirbe how accomplished I felt. But the user recently removed the video from youtube. Talk about a buzzkill. But anyway here is my car down at h2oi 2013. I hope you enjoy! For those who could not make it, I better see you there next year! :thumbup: Enjoy!

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
I went down to h20i for the 3rd time. Every year I get so stoked and excited to meet new people walk around the show and enjoy the night life. This year took the cake. It may not mean much to most people but getting in a video is a huge thing to me. This year I was lucky enough to make it into a video and I could not descirbe how accomplished I felt. But the user recently removed the video from youtube. Talk about a buzzkill. But anyway here is my car down at h2oi 2013. I hope you enjoy! For those who could not make it, I better see you there next year! :thumbup: Enjoy!

very nice. it was a blast. we must have taken over 700 photos when we were down there

GTIProject

Ready to race!
Went past two years (2011, 2012). Missed this year due to scheduling issues at work and money (going to AZ for two weeks for Xmas), and definitely regretting it.

Next year I'm planning a trip to SOWO and H20i. :thumbup:

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
Those are some nice rolling shots.

I can't wait for SoWo! I already booked my room for the Helendorf but I don't want to drive my car this year from Houston. Last year it was fun because I got to get my car tuned by APR and do mountain runs during the weekend. Next year I don't want to bring my car and worry about it and just party for the weekend. Plus I don't have anything to show really.

Probably going in my friends 225 TT, he is splitting the room with me.

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
I am going to sowo with my best friend, all through out hight school we couldnt wait to get volkswagens. He has a mk2 golf and GTI he is bulding. His grandfather lets us stay at his house in Ocean City. We are planning our trip now. We have a 14 hour drive from NJ. I am torn between air ride or just buying other parts like UB XB and engine work. R8 expansion cap, new battery box, awe intake maybe tuck some wires clean up the engine bay

caffeineTX

Ready to race!
I am going to sowo with my best friend, all through out hight school we couldnt wait to get volkswagens. He has a mk2 golf and GTI he is bulding. His grandfather lets us stay at his house in Ocean City. We are planning our trip now. We have a 14 hour drive from NJ. I am torn between air ride or just buying other parts like UB XB and engine work. R8 expansion cap, new battery box, awe intake maybe tuck some wires clean up the engine bay

ya after clutch my next thing is going to be bags, I just live in such a shitty city road condition wise lowering on a static suspension just doesn't make sense.

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
Air Lift double bellow rears, slam fronts, with manual management and 444 compressors if everything goes according to plan. I still have a set of wheels I am trying to sell.