GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official South Florida Chat Thread

golfpro2112

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the heads up about age. I'm 45! I know we share the same passion for MK6s, but other then that I don't think there is much in common. Though I have met alot of Younger enthusiasts that have been super cool, they appeared to be in their 20s.
I need to get a MK6 Forum sticker for the side window.

I know the feeling. I went to the meet in Boca behind the Ale house the latter part of last year and felt very out of place. Everyone formed their own little groups. Not much else in common other than driving similar vehicles. Oh yeah by the way, I'm celebrating the 27th anniversary of my 25th birthday! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up about age. I'm 45! I know we share the same passion for MK6s, but other then that I don't think there is much in common. Though I have met alot of Younger enthusiasts that have been super cool, they appeared to be in their 20s.
I need to get a MK6 Forum sticker for the side window.

Can you post pictures of your car with the new wheels? How you like it so far? I'm looking to buy those VMR V710 19" in Gunmetal... but i need to see those on a DG drop first!! :D

Somebody here swap their interior bulbs to LED's? I really want to do this mod but i don't wanna break anything. Someone wanna help? :D

r3vo_0816

Ready to race!
Anyone want to meet up before the drive tomorrow? Idk if many mk6s are going to this: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342825161.647552.jpg

Somebody here from Dub Cartel Club?
How's their wednesday meetings? :iono:

chino246

Ready to race!
Somebody here from Dub Cartel Club?
How's their wednesday meetings? :iono:
I've been going to the Dub Cartel meets for a few months now. Meets are pretty cool but I suggest getting there between 8:30-9 because we usually go inside of Sports Grill to eat around 9-9:30 and people that show up will get bored quick as there's not many people outside to talk to. You can't be shy when coming to these meets. Nobody is going to surround your car as you pull in and say "hey man, nice ride" (unless you have some dope ass sh*t lol). I try and talk to as many people as I can while there as well as talk sh*t on the Facebook group page they have. All of the people i've met are very nice and are always willing to help you out with whatever "VW" problems you may have. If you haven't made it out to a meet yet, you should check it out. But like I said, you can't be shy. You'll get bored lol. Hope to meet more mk6 peeps.