GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A New Eurodyne Project. Tune Maestro

andysamland

Ready to race!
Over the last few weeks me and another member have been collaborating to try and roll out a project of ours. It's a place where users can go to have logs looked at and if you are a Eurodyne User you can get tuning help and questions answered. The site is still under a lot of work and we are still collecting files so if you go to a page that says we dont have one feel free to send it in to us!!!

Feel free to take a look around and let me know what you think. I am open to any critique and am constantly posting updates to the site as it becomes more and more legitimate. I am here to help support the community, especially the new users and users that have questions about how to use eurodyne and are looking to purchase it. Take a look and let me know what you think!!!

vwgti2.0t

Go Kart Champion
I have a whole library of files that I can share. This is from base files of k04 files to stage 3 file to stage 3 CTS file to stuff I've tuned to 3+ files and 5th injector + meth big turbo files. Along with a ton of logs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Sub for excitement.
I was going to say, can you include a section for newbies like myself who have never logged before. But I see you got a how to section. Cool stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Criz90

enjoying BT
I have a whole library of files that I can share. This is from base files of k04 files to stage 3 file to stage 3 CTS file to stuff I've tuned to 3+ files and 5th injector + meth big turbo files. Along with a ton of logs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to go with Cobb and a protune but they don't support mk5 tsi at the moment so thinking of going eurodyne. If you have a stage 3 file I could use that to tune mine? Currently have a stage 3 gt28rs with IE rods, IE new intake and IE intake manifold, upgraded injectors, ttrs fuel pump with pm3 controller.

xpystchrisx

GTI Enthusiast
Not sure if my car will apply, because it's the FSI motor in the R, but I'm lurking the site. I've got the Maestro suite and would really like a basic how to for the software so I'm sure that I am not making some obvious errors.
Excellent idea and I will be paying attention. If/when I can contribute I will do so. Thanks!

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Andy I do have a question.
Something that a few of us were curious about, for us power tap cable users without the Maestro, are we able to get modified files?
I know I can't modify them myself, but am curious with something like this if I could say tweak stage 2?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Thought you said PP kit comes with eurodyne? Just a tune?

Uni Stage 2 | SPM DP | Magnaflow CB | S3 IC | 034 Mounts | HPA Red Puck | FX350 Kit | BSH Intake | Rev D DV | DG SS | Driver mod ?

I ordered the Maestro cable to customize my file. :w00t:

andysamland

Ready to race!
Thanks for all the excitement guys!!!!! If you'd like to know if i have a file for your car specifically, just email me at tunemaestro7@gmail.com. I have more than whats on the site but i also like to have quite a bit of time and data into a tune before releasing it.

To address a few of the questions/comments here.

Yes I really plan to help out the beginner. Going down to bare bones of how to log ETC ETC because it makes everyones lives easier. I just haven't had the time as I just got back from vacation/getting engaged.

I don't believe I can edit your canned stage 2 etc tune that's directly from eurodyne. I also haven't talked to tapp about that though. I may send him an email, however i highly doubt that i can or else that would really take away from his maestro sales.

Yes a stage 3 file is available for both the MK5 TSI and the MK5 FSI R. I have talked to Tapp about these already and they are available. Just email him for the file as i don't yet have them in my database. If you have any files to share please send them!!! I am putting a ton of time into this and some hardware projects for the mk4-6 so stay tuned ;) LPFP for 600+hp for under $400 say what..... and e85 compatible ;)