GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A New Eurodyne Project. Tune Maestro

juragan

Passed Driver's Ed
Great idea :thumbsup:

andysamland

Ready to race!
I just added an interactive blog style page today that allows people to elave comments via their facebook on the blog that i wrote. Today's blog was about the current hardware I am working on. The fuel pump setup that I feel should have been made from the git go. There will be more to come on this and updates throughout the next week as the raw materials get delivered. "Two fuel pumps, one basket" shall be born. Think of it as a more refined USP kit that costs less lol and that fits exactly like stock

andysamland

Ready to race!

jettaglx91

Go Kart Champion
Yes a stage 3 file is available for both the MK5 TSI and the MK5 FSI R. I have talked to Tapp about these already and they are available. Just email him for the file as i don't yet have them in my database.

fsi stage 3 files are on the maestro server for quite some time now.

checkdalevel1

Ready to race!
Hey whats up Andy,
If I send you guys the base F23 tune that Chris Tapp sent me can you tweak it?
I feel like this base F23 tune makes less boost then my Revo K04 tune

Can you give me your file for the 115AT ecu

Last edited:

FriggenT1

Banned
Hey whats up Andy,

What does your boost gauge say? Did you have revo with the F23T?

xpystchrisx

GTI Enthusiast
Wanted to keep the momentum of this thread going. I asked Andy to take a look at some logs yesterday and he got back to me with a revision today. The STG2 tune i had was throwing way too much timing. His first revision made a world of change.
Thanks man!

checkdalevel1

Ready to race!
Hey Andy where is my revision?

I cant wait for u to work your magic

Wanted to keep the momentum of this thread going. I asked Andy to take a look at some logs yesterday and he got back to me with a revision today. The STG2 tune i had was throwing way too much timing. His first revision made a world of change.
Thanks man!

andysamland

Ready to race!
Hey whats up Andy,

Sorry I haven't gotten on the forum much at all this week. Apparently planning a wedding in 6 months and working 50 hours and building all these files takes up some time :thumbup:

Ya man i believe i actually do have a stage 2 115AT map, but we can always make that into an F23 map. Want to shoot me an email? tunemaestro7@gmail.com

Kei_Loper

Ready to race!
This thread makes me really want to pull the trigger on an f23?

Uni Stage 2 | SPM DP | Magnaflow CB | S3 IC | 034 Mounts | HPA Red Puck | FX350 Kit | BSH Intake | Rev D DV | DG SS
This really makes me think thoughts on the f23t again for my DSG GLi. I'm back on APR software now, but I still have my Maestro Suite...

I was having an issue with the speed limiter not disabling for some reason on my car, and I eventually just went back to APR cuz I was bored not being able to do much.

Kei

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

blue_mkvi_gti

Ready to race!
I'd like to try one of the stage 2 files but the engine codes are switched around AS vs AT and both download links lead to the same AT file, "1K0115AT_Stg2_TUNEMAESTRO_REV2.mstro" Anyone know what's what?

Jared32

Ready to race!
I'd like to try one of the stage 2 files but the engine codes are switched around AS vs AT and both download links lead to the same AT file, "1K0115AT_Stg2_TUNEMAESTRO_REV2.mstro" Anyone know what's what?

Check your ecu code with maestro and see which one lines up. At least that's what i would think Andy would know better though.