GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
ChiChat15: LS Swap ALL Things / Rotary Engine Defense League / PTAK Goes on Warpath

YSell outs, they should just buy a corvette if they want the LS engine and FD looks.

Aww cmon now.

I've owned a C5 and have been in both of John's FD's (and even back when one was still rotary). While I think the C5 is a pretty good car... Even with a C5 powertrain you really can't compare the two. The C5 feels like a pickup truck in comparison to an FD when going down the road.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
C7>C6>C5

dat natural progression.

dem preds indeed, that is nice of them to take out Anaheim, lol.

Islanders also looking good.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
You're my new best friend lol
Sharks are going to be tough to beat in round 2. They handled the LA kings with ease.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
C7>C6>C5

dat natural progression.

dem preds indeed, that is nice of them to take out Anaheim, lol.

Islanders also looking good.
The Islanders do look solid. I'm excited for the caps and pens series.

It could be the year where OVI gets a cup instead of just the Rocket Rashard award.

BlancpainGT3

Ready to race!
Them city street closures for draft town.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
The Islanders do look solid. I'm excited for the caps and pens series.

It could be the year where OVI gets a cup instead of just the Rocket Rashard award.

Ovi does need to win one to really "complete" his legacy.

Them city street closures for draft town.

yep, im staring right at it, right now.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I just want to see Nick Leddy raise it again. I have man love for that kid.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
I just want to see Nick Leddy raise it again. I have man love for that kid.
Haha yeah he was solid for the Hawks. Still not sure what Stan was doing on that one....one of the few I have questioned. I think if he wants to hoist it again he should just come home lol

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Haha yeah he was solid for the Hawks. Still not sure what Stan was doing on that one....one of the few I have questioned. I think if he wants to hoist it again he should just come home lol

Q didn't like him, not sure why. And yeah, definitely not a smart move. He was "only" making $2M, but we gotta pay all these other guys, and between Crow's crazy salary and Bickell's still left to pay, there was no room for him or even Ben Smith, who I also loved. And now.. Shaw could be gone next.

He can't come back now.. kid signed like a 7 year $38.5M contract, lol..

HE RICH.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Q didn't like him, not sure why. And yeah, definitely not a smart move. He was "only" making $2M, but we gotta pay all these other guys, and between Crow's crazy salary and Bickell's still left to pay, there was no room for him or even Ben Smith, who I also loved. And now.. Shaw could be gone next.

He can't come back now.. kid signed like a 7 year $38.5M contract, lol..

HE RICH.
Very true.

We need my guy Hossa to hang them up and someone to take Bickell. That'd would free up 10 mil in cap space. Then we can sign Shaw, Ladd, and Bread man.

I'd also be ok moving Tuevo for a solid 4th d man. TVR is solid but just not quite there.

Indeed Leddy is a Rich man and is only like 24 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.